Working Student E-Learning
AufgabenDocMorris has an exciting and direct opportunity for you at our E-learning, Training and Development department !
We create a wide range of courses across a variety of topics for our employees and our partners.
In this role, you will support your team members on their day-to-day operations.
The responsibilities of this job include, but are not limited to, the following:
• creation and production of digital learning content;
• administration of the learning management system;
• translation of existing learning content – German to Dutch (+ preferably Spanish as well);
• act as a point of contact for inquiries on e-learning topics;
StärkenThe E-Learning Assistant we are looking for:
• is currently enrolling in social sciences or comparable studies - preferably with a focus on Pedagogy, E-Learning or (Multi) Media – training material development
• is able to build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders.
• a native Dutch speaker with excellent knowledge of German, both written and spoken.
• has strong computing and technology - application skills (preferably with writing tools)
• is capable to work on own initiative, with a proactive approach
• possesses conceptual and analytical skills as well as quick understanding skills
Additional infoLocation: Heerlen (NL)
Working hours: 20h / week