Executive Assistant to the Board
AufgabenAs an Executive Assistant to the Board, you support the assigned C-Level Member(s) and provide support to the executive team as directed, in order to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished and operations run efficiently.
You are the first point of contact and act as a figurehead and gatekeeper for internal, as well as external, contacts who are in touch with the assigned C-Level members. In addition you oversee the Office Management for our office based in Berlin and maintain a professional and engaging working environment.
Main roles and responsibilities
• Keeping an overview of important topics in order to
avoid additional or duplicate work.
• Acting as gatekeeper for all signatures of the assigned
Board Members in a coordinated and self-explanatory
• Keeping on top of all channels to the assigned Board
Member, by sorting and prioritizing, as well as
forwarding or even answering on own account.
• Pro-actively following up on outstanding answers in
Appointment arrangements & preparation:
• Completing calendar sovereignty for the assigned
Board Members Calendar, setting up appointments,
conference calls, video conferences, incl. room
booking and technical preparation.
• Daily check of the calendars for appointment collisions
and/or all necessary prereads/documents have arrived
for preparations of meetings.
• Preparing content for appointments as well as
supporting in the preparation of the content and
following-up with in- and external stakeholders.
• Preparing internal meetings (prereads/documents/links
to base pages etc.).
• Arranging, planning and booking complete trips.
• Reserving tables at restaurants.
• Reporting on travel expenses & preparing credit card
• Ensuring hospitality for in- and external visitors.
• Being in charge of stock maintenance and ordering
• Steering and controlling interactions with external
service providers and suppliers.
• Managing meeting room bookings and preparing
according to needs.
• Organizing and planning events, both internally and
• Maintaining and refining internal processes, by
supporting the highest-ranking executives' company-
wide and coordinating internal and external resources.
StärkenThe person we are looking for, has:
• a proven work experience of minimum 4 years in a role
as an Executive Assistant or similar, in a fast paced
• a strong service orientation.
• excellent multitasking and time-management skills,
with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• a professional attitude and appearance
Furthermore she/he possesses:
• excellent organisational skills
• very good written and verbal communication skills in
German and English
The successful applicant is organized, meticulous, and will thrive on constant change and human interactions. Maintaining professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business is self-understood.
He/She also goes beyond the set tasks, aiming at improving processes and ways of working, while always having the big picture in mind.
Does all of this sounds appealing to you?Please apply using the button below. We are looking forward talking to you!
For questions, please contact Gianni Crisafulli, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at +31 45 201 71 59.